Please find the official terms & conditions and hotel policies for Isla Chiquita below. If you require further assistance contact us today.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies:
SPECIAL UPDATE ON DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Understanding the unique global travel circumstances, we would like to offer our guests peace of mind by granting the maximum flexibility possible.
- Reservations for stays between March 1st and April 30th may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours prior to arrival. This policy applies to any reservation made on or after March 1st, 2020.
- Reservations made after March 17th for stays between May 1st and December 23rd may be cancelled without penalty up to 7 days prior to check-in date.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
A valid credit card is required to complete your reservation.
- You may cancel or modify without penalty before we charge your card in full.
- The full cost of stay will be charged to your credit card based on the following schedule:
- 30 days before arrival if you stay between January 4th, 2021 and April 4th, 2021
- 14 days before arrival if you stay between April 5th, 2021 and December 23rd, 2021
We are unable to accommodate pets.
In accordance to Costa Rican law, this is a non-smoking destination. Smoking will be penalized.
Breakfast, kayaks, stand-up paddling and dinghy transfer between Paquera – Isla Chiquita – Paquera are included.
Children 6 years old and under stay for free when sharing a room with two adults. One child per room maximum.
Children between the ages of 7 and 12 pay 50% of the applicable daily rate.
Please contact us for a quote on special rates for your group.