We have renewed our hospitality to safeguard the health of our guests, staff, and neighbors! As we reopen and share Costa Rica’s wonders, we reinforce our commitment to provide you with a thoroughly relaxing, fun, and uplifting experience. Our island location and low-density development make us ideally suited to provide a welcoming and non-crowded setting to reconnect with nature.
Costa Rica has a robust healthcare system and we are confident in the leadership and guidelines of our Ministry of Health. Our operations are and will be in full compliance with their ongoing directives.
- Hotel staff is being briefed on a daily basis regarding best practices as recommended by Costa Rica’s health authorities and the World Health Organization.
- We have enhanced our sanitation protocols, increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection with hospital-grade products. This includes your tent, public areas, boats, restaurants, and relevant tour equipment.
- We have set up disinfection stations outfitted with soap and hand sanitizer for the use of staff and guests.
- Food & beverage service protocols are enhanced and social distancing policies are fully implemented.
- We have adapted our hospitality to minimize physical contact and comply with social distancing standards.
- Protective equipment (masks, gloves, face shields) is being used according to relevant functions and duties.
Health is our top priority and we will spare no efforts to protect the well-being of our guests, neighbors, and staff. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions!